Sunday, September 20, 2015

Brason

Honestly, I have no idea where, when, or why Brason started, but it is pretty funny. I first heard about Brason on wattpad when I read a story that was called "Jason and the Brick."
Brason, if you didn't know, is the ship name for Jason and the Brick- a ship that people for some reason absolutely love.
I think the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus Fandom is the best because we are the only people that I've ever heard of who ship someone with a brick.
I'm having trouble writing about this topic because I don't really know what started all this and why Brason is some people's OTP, but I wanted to make this post because I find it hilarious. I personally ship Jiper (or Jasper, whatever you call it) with all my heart, but really... a brick. Jason and a brick. I cannot get over that. I've heard of some weird things, but shipping someone with a brick is really taking it to the next level.
I'm sorry, I really can't get over this.

So what do you guys think? Do you ship Brason? Let me know in the comments!

Hope you have an amazing day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople



No comments:

Post a Comment