Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Teddy Lupin



Teddy Lupin is easily one of my favourite characters in the Harry Potter series, even though he was about 2 weeks old when the books ended (not including the 19 years later- because by then, he was obviously 19). The reason I like him so much is actually because of his parents.
Remus has always been one of my absolute favourite characters in the series ever since I read about him in The Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm not positive why I fell in love with his character so quickly, there was just something about him that I adored.
Then there's Tonks. Do I really need to explain why I love her? She's just such a fun character to read about. Between her being a metamorphmagus, hating the name Nymphadora, and willing to marry a werewolf even though he was convinced he was a monster, Tonks was just the best character you could ever meet.
And then the two of them had Teddy. Teddy had some of the best parents anyone could ever ask for. It's unfortunate that he got to spend such little time with them, but I'm positive he got some of their traits. Most importantly, being a metamorphmagus like his mother and a werewolf like his father.
While being a werwolf could definitely suck, I just love this post. Imagine Teddy in his dorm room, turning into a chihuahua during the Full Moon. Imagine what his roommates would think.
"Oh sorry, you can't near our room tonight, our roommate's going to be turning into a deadly chihuahua."

What do you guys think about the post? Can you imagine Teddy turning into small harmless animals on the Full Moon? Let me know in the comments!

Hope you have a great day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople



No comments:

Post a Comment