Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Tonks Looking Like Dumbledore Headcannon

I wish I went to school with Tonks. I mean, imagine how awesome school must have been when she was there. 
I can honestly imagine her making herself look like Dumbledore solely to confuse her schoolmates. And I don't care what anyone thinks, I'm positive Dumbledore would have gone along with it. 
And can you just imagine the look on the students' faces when there were two Dumbledores talking to them? That would be the weirdest and funniest situation in the world. I feel like if no one told them how or why it happened, the people would be wondering about that situation for the rest of their lives, trying to figure out what on earth was happening.
And let's be honest, if Teddy was anything like his parents, he would do this too (even though Dumbledore wasn't the Headmaster anymore...). Actually, he'd probably do that because Dumbledore was dead, because it would confuse his schoolmates even more than two Dumbledores showing up.
I feel like we don't talk about Tonks when she was at school enough. I mean, the marauders must have gone down in history at Hogwarts, but Tonks was mischievous like that too. Her time at Hogwarts just wasn't brought up much, so most people didn't think twice about it.

So what do you guys think? Do you think Tonks would have done stuff like that at school? Do you agree (or disagree) with what I said? Let me know in the comments!

Hope you have a fantastic day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople

No comments:

Post a Comment