Sunday, October 18, 2015

How Do You Answer The Phone? (Day 5 of Harry Potter Week)

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this post. I kind of feel bad that I want to laugh at it, but I do find what Harry said funny compared to what the others say.
I know Harry's situation isn't funny, but the way this post is written, it actually made me laugh.
Can you imagine Harry actually getting a phone call, and the person asking if it was Lily? I mean, Lily died when Harry was 1, surely people would know she was dead.
But what if someone didn't? What if they called Harry (I have no idea how they would have gotten a hold of his phone number), and asked for Lily. Then Harry would have to tell the person that his mother, probably the person's friend, was dead.
I don't know, maybe I'm looking a bit deeper than I should be. But honestly, can you imagine Harry having to say that to someone? 
"Hi, is this Lily Potter?" 
"No, she's dead, this is her son."

What do you guys think? Can you imagine that happening? Let me know in the comments!

I hope you have an incredible day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople



No comments:

Post a Comment