Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ultimate Harry Potter Tag (Day 7 of Week of Harry Potter)




Ultimate Harry Potter tag


1) Favourite book?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban (I mean the marauders and the map... Need I say more?)
2) Least favourite book?
I don't know... I haven't read them in a while. I think I have to go with Goblet of Fire
3) Favourite movie?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
4) Least favourite movie?
Harry Potter and the HalfBlood Prince. I actually didn't understand it at all until last year, because I found it so confusing
5) Favourite quote?
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."


<--- That is my legit phone case









6) Favourite Weasley?
Fred and George, Ginny or Charlie. I can't decide :)
7) Favourite female character?
Nymphadora Tonks. She's just so fun and lovable.
8) Favourite villain?
Bellatrix Lestrange or Dolores Umbridge. I always have trouble deciding. Bellatrix was a lot more of a "traditional" villain, and her personality was just so wicked and horrible. On the other hand, Umbridge... well from yesterday's post, I think we determined my feelings on her. I hated more than Voldemort.
9) Favourite male character?

Come on guys, it's me. It's obviously Remus John Lupin, otherwise known as Moony. I don't even know why I love him so much, I just do. 
10) Favourite professor?
McGonagall. She's just great.
(Not counting Dumbledore, or any of the DADA Professors, because that would make it too hard to choose)

11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?

Wash Snape's hair. It would be a bit disgusting, but I'd prefer that than a day of listening to Lockhart.
12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
Elated Bellatrix. It would be terrifying but there is no way in hell I am duelling an angry Molly.
13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
Obviously the Hogwarts Express
14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Kiss Voldemort. Who would ever want to be near Umbridge? 

15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
Hippogriff. Hippogriff all the way.
16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Winky, since she wasn't even in the movies at all.
17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
No, books are always better.
18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
I liked Richard Harris MUCH better in terms of how I imagined Dumbledore. And he was the original Dumbledore, there's no fighting that. 
19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
In the Deathly Hallows where Dudley tells Harry that he isn’t a waste of space. 
20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be
Prisoner of Azkaban. I feel like there was a lot that could be improved on, and some stuff that wasn't explained. Such as, how did Remus and Sirius know about the map? No one thought to ask them.
21 Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
Ravenclaw. I was such an avid reader, it just seemed like somewhere I'd belong (I didn't really think about the whole 'smart' aspect)
22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
Hufflepuff, which I do think is a good place for me
23) Which class would be your favourite?
Charms. It seems like so much fun :) Or maybe Ancient Runes...
24) Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
Accio. That would save my life.
25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Neville.
26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The Invisibility Cloak. I don't think I'd have many uses for the other two and the cloak would be pretty useful.
27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
More memories of the marauders (and not just Snape's memories). I'd like to see more about what they did when they were at school.

28) Favourite Marauder?

Do you even have to ask?
29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
There are so many characters I want to bring back to the life, but I think the top one would be Fred. It's hard to imagine George living his life without his brother my his side. It makes me emotional just thinking about it.
That being said, I would like to see the marauders and Tonks as ghosts.
30) Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows. I don't particularly like the idea of splitting my soul.

Well there you have it, 1 Week of Harry Potter has been completed! I hope you liked it, I know I had fun making it :) 

I hope you have a mystical (does that even make sense?) day/evening/night,


BooksAreBetterThanPeople


No comments:

Post a Comment