Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Was Voldemort A Virgin? (Day 1 of Harry Potter Week)

Well, that's one thing I never thought to ask myself: Was Voldemort a virgin?
I find the answers to this question pretty funny. To be fair, frankienathanieljonas had a good point about the fact that Tom Riddle was pretty hot when he was in 5th year. Plus, he was a prefect, which meant that some of the female prefects probably liked him. 
But on the other hand, Tom Riddle wasn't really the most normal kid. I mean, he liked to make bad things happen to people who were mean to him. I think that if a girl broke up with him, she would find herself in hospital wing pretty quickly. And even when he was a teenager, he didn't seem like someone anyone would want to date. But maybe that's just me, knowing what he would become later on in life.
Anyway, what are your thoughts on the matter? Please let me know in the comments!

Hope you have an amazing day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople

No comments:

Post a Comment