Wednesday, November 25, 2015

After Ever After by Paint

 After Ever After is a song by Jon Cozart (Paint) on Youtube.
The song starts off with "If you've ever wondered why Disney tales all end in lies, here's what happened after all their dreams came true." He sings from the princesses points of view, singing about what happened after the movies ended.
He's made two of these songs (After Ever After and After Ever After 2). In the first song, he sang about Ariel (The Little Mermaid), Jasmine (Aladdin), Belle (Beauty and the Beast) and Pocahontas (Pocahontas)
It was posted on March 12 2013, and has more than 56 million views. 

I love this song so much! I know all the lyrics, and constantly sing it at school (my friends hate me so much). It's so creative and fun to listen to.
Be warned though: if you listen to the lyrics, this song can ruin your childhood. Especially the Elsa part in After Ever After 2.
It is a really good song though, and Paint is pretty awesome in general. If you didn't know, he's also the guy who sang Harry Potter In 99 Seconds.

Have you listened to After Ever After? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments! Personally, I want him to make a 3rd one, but about the princes instead.

I hope you have an amazing day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople

No comments:

Post a Comment