Sunday, November 08, 2015

Family Luke... You Promised


Oh, don't mind me. I'm just bawling my eyes out in the corner.
This is one of the saddest posts I have ever seen in my life. Like, why did someone make this? Did they want to torture us?
Honestly, I never really liked Luke when I was reading the books. I mean, I guess I thought he was okay in the first book, but then he, you know, became Kronos and my opinion of him kind of went downhill. 
But after finishing the series, I'm starting to realize he was actually a really good character. And after what happened in The Last Olympian... Well I guess Luke was a better guy than I gave him credit for.
He really was a good brother to Annabeth. She was just 7 years old when he and Thalia found her, but instead of just leaving her on the streets like they could have done, they took her with them. They protected her (and in some cases, she protected them). The thing I resent the most about Luke isn't that he went evil. It's that he left Annabeth behind. I mean, I know he still cared about her, but I wish he stayed. I wish he put her as more of a priority.
I didn't realize how many people liked Luke, until people started commenting on my fanfic, asking me to bring him in. Saying that he was their favourite character. It's funny that someone so horrible could be loved by so many. I wonder if that many people cared about him before he died, or if it was his sacrifice that won them over.

What do you guys think? Did you cry at this post? Do you like Luke? Let me know in the comments! (Literally no one comments, and it makes me so sad).
I hope you have a extraordinary day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople


No comments:

Post a Comment