Wednesday, November 11, 2015

She Just Fell Off That Cliff?


This is true. Very true. 

This doesn't just apply to the PJO fandom either. Honestly, no matter what fandom you're in, this post applies to you. Whenever someone tells you that they hate whatever you like, you want to push them off a cliff (or is that just me...?)
I like the paramedic in this: so she just fell off that cliff? Please, it is never that simple when a fangirl is involved. People say fangirls are maniacs. I say we're just very passionate about what we like. And sure we're a bit crazy... but isn't everyone?
I actually remember my friend once posted a picture that said "I mentally murder the people I don't like"

 









and she tagged me in the middle of it. Not because she wants to murder me (as my other friend thought), but because she knew I did that all the time.


Do you mentally murder the people you don't like? Let me know in the comments! (Seriously guys, the comment section is a bit empty)

I hope you have an amazing day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople


No comments:

Post a Comment