Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Fred and The Marauders


Can someone please write a fanfic about this? Please? That would be such a good story!

Can we just appreciate how... I don't want to say cute, but I can't think of another word. Okay, this post is so cute and just gives me such good feels.
Fred is a true marauder, definitely more than Peter was. I just love the idea of him being friends with the marauders (even if it as ghosts)
I've also loved the idea of the marauders being ghosts at Hogwarts. Especially Remus (and Tonks even though she's not a marauder) being there for when Teddy goes to school. I have a lot to say about Teddy, Remus, and Tons, but I'll save that for another time.
I think it would be great for Harry to have a chance to meet his parents.
What do you guys think? Can you imagine this happening? Let me know in the comments!

I hope you have an amazing day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople

No comments:

Post a Comment