Wednesday, December 09, 2015

HP Hair Evolution

Ignore the fact that it's the same picture of Snape over and over and over again...

This is hilarious, and so true. Harry, Hermione, Ron and most of the other characters looks change so much, yet Snape looks the same. 
The worst year for hair in my opinion was Year 4 when all the boys had long shaggy hair that looked really bad.
And then of course there's year 1... I don't think we even need to talk about that one.

What do you guys think of this post? Which year was your favourite hair-wise? (I feel like that's a really weird question...)

Hope you have an enchanting day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople

P.S. I made a video about my intro to this blog. Check it out? Maybe leave a comment? :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NMn5_eUnhQ

No comments:

Post a Comment