Sunday, December 06, 2015

If I Went To Hogwarts

This is so true! Most Hogwarts students don't appreciate how lucky they are. I would love to trade places with them.

Here's what I don't get: Harry should appreciate going to Hogwarts, even if does mean a lot of homework, because he gets to be away from the Dursley's and go where his parents grew up and fell in love. I understand Ron, because he grew up in the wizarding world, but Harry should really appreciate it more.
Sometimes I really just don't get that kid.

Really though, try putting yourself in Harry's shoes. Imagine not knowing anything about your parents and living with your horrible relatives. Then you find out your a wizard (or witch) and that you can go to the school your parents went to. The school where your parents made the best memories, where they fell in love. I will also add that you have Albus Dumbledore as a Headmaster, and that you will have the most... interesting teachers you can imagine.
Would you complain?
Out of curiosity, what house would you be in at Hogwarts? Let me know in the comments! Someone told me they didn't know how to comment, so I'm just gonna tell you quickly. If you click on the title of this post, it will take you to a new page. Scroll down, and there will be a comment section. Type in whatever you want to say, click 'publish', and voila, you have commented.

I hope you have an extraordinary day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople

No comments:

Post a Comment